- Previous suicide attempts.
- Verbally threatening suicide.
- Giving away prized possessions.
- Collecting and discussing methods of suicide.
- Expressions of hopelessness and anger at oneself and/or the world.
- Writing, talking, reading, and drawing about death and/or depression.
- Suggesting that the person would not be missed if s/he were gone.
- Recent loss of a friend or family member through death or suicide.
- Sudden and dramatic decline in academic performance.
- Eating disorders, sleeplessness, excessive sleeping, chronic headaches.
- Use (or increased use) of mind-altering substances.
- Loss of interest in sex, hobbies, and other activities previously enjoyed.
9 out of 13. Hmm. What does this say about me?
For 4 years, I’ve been dealing with this inner turmoil. To off myself or not. To finally rest or still suffer through years of ups and downs.
9 out of 13.
Me being alive? It’s a miracle. Am I still hoping for my Great Perhaps? I don’t think so. Maybe I’m just seeing how long I’ll last. Maybe.
And I bet my bottom dollar she’s gonna cry like that 3-year old girl crying over Justin Bieber when she sees Demi.
It’s so eerie how Idina Menzel and Lea Michele look so much alike. The similarities doesn’t end there. They’re both:
- great singers.
- amazing theater actors.
- been accepted to the Tisch School of the Arts at New York University.
- Idina was born in New York, while Lea grew up in New Jersey. Close enough.
- Sole: What did you do while I was gone?
- Me: Read a book.
- Sole: Which one?
- Me: Looking For Alaska.
- Sole: Is that an atlas?
- My girlfriend, ladies and gentlemen. *bows*
- P.S. She was joking. Lol.
Great one-minute reaction, though. I’m just being needy.